Life sciences manufacturers face increasingly difficult business conditions. There are intense pricing pressures, aggressive new product introduction timelines and complex global supply chains with both internal and external manufacturing partners, to name just a few challenges.
This environment demands tremendous speed and flexibility, in both product development and manufacturing. Yet few have changed their approach, business practices or technology platforms to keep pace. Most continue to rely on outdated systems and technology, with laborious and disjointed document-based processes, to manage critical product design and manufacturing knowledge.
Neo PLM is transforming process manufacturing with visionary, paradigm-shifting technology. Our unique and innovative product lifecycle management (PLM) solution connects stakeholders, systems and data throughout the manufacturing process. This integrated approach delivers significant benefits and business value to your product and process design and manufacturing groups—driving efficiency, quality and compliance while empowering innovation across all core business functions.
Neo’s patented PLM suite is a digital transformation platform that replaces antiquated processes and information silos with a fully integrated approach—driving automation, capturing genealogy and creating a digital twin from design inception through manufacturing history and analysis.
For pharma and other process industries, Neo digitizes every phase of manufacturing—from process definition to systems configuration to data extraction for analysis—in order to:
- Drive Quality by Design (QbD) and Process Validation
- Automate Continuous Process Verification (CPV)
- Standardize and enforce consistent processes around a “single version of the truth”
- Streamline tech transfers from R&D to Manufacturing and between sites (internal/external)
- Improve visibility, traceability and compliance
- Enable rapid compilation of complex reports such as Annual Product Reviews (APRs)
- Increase manufacturing agility, efficiency and capacity utilization
- Improve product quality and accelerate time to market
- Integrate enterprise, local and external systems across the product lifecycle